Thursday, December 23, 2010

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!



WARNING!-Keep your brains on a low power/idle mode before reading this blog,i had mine before writing it.DONT expect anything intellectually stimulating.


I Finished reading Hitchhiker's Guide to Galaxy-part 1 a while ago,a wonderful book,truly mind-blowing,amazing ......blah blah blah blah !!!
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, its a must read book for anyone n everyone who has nothing important to do in life but to just sit in solitude wondering about life and the sole purpose of their being present on planet Earth at an instant when---

---Sun is at an optimum distance from planet Earth to provide sufficient energy and warmth and not burn up stuff!!!

---when moon is at perfect distance to give rise to tidal waves and become the first planet to have the honor of receiving a human being from planet Earth(who later found out moon has nothing to offer).

---when vegetation on Earth is so abundant and varied that we humans soon get tired of eating it,start to loath it(esp. the green leafy ones) and often opt for non-vegetarian delicacies.



WOW!!!myself arriving on Earth when all these things happening at that specific instant(well 'instant' here is a span of decades and not an infinitesmally small amount/impulse of time as we earthlings look at, don't agree with me! refer to 'theory of relativity' n 'the space time curve' devised by a brainiac named Einstein ) and at that specific place (earth offcourse).

Is this a coincidence, luck or am I some kind of an avatar of God sent in disguise of a human.

Well assuming that later presumption is true will eventually lead me to disappointment.Why???

Consider this ,excluding me there are about 5,999,999,999 human beings thriving along with me on this planet.What I mean to say is God won't send 6 billion avatars at the same time n at same place.Or would he???('is God he or she'?why the hell i am wondering,this ain't the issue that i am supposed to wonder about).

No,obviously he wouldn't ,if had sent 6 billion avatars at the same time,same place who is to become the savior of whom there is no one left would need help,then whom are we suppose to protect???Animals???

Oh come on, we like to eat'em don't we?, kill them and wear their furs on our body to protect ourselves from god sent natural phenomenon(i.c. cold or rain,'god sent natural phenomenon' just sounds better).

Oh no! am i turning into a animal activist.why the hell am i worrying about these things?

I've so many other things to do--I've my project to work on,I've my blog to write.............

Oops guess I've finished writing it.........Ohhhhhhhhh,I should have never read this book....... what's happening to me??????????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...