Sunday, March 13, 2011

My renewed resolution

I have 30 titles on my bookshelf waiting to be leafed out.Almost all belong to suspense,thriller,spy story genre.One relief is that number will be reduced to 29 this week cause i'll finish reading 'lustrum'.But this trying time doesn't end here, my impulsive action of ordering HITCHIKER'S ..........PART2 has just added to my desperation to finish reading all the pending titles ASAP,to add to it the book will come hitchiking to my door step the day i finish reading "Lustrum" which is 30th book from bottom.
                       To overcome this reading lag as i call it, i resolve to read 3 books per month.Now,suppose i keep the follow through i'll overcome the reading lag in 10 months. It is a daunting task taking into consideration that reading is not my full time job.Would i be able to keep up this renewed resolution of mine???Only time will tell......
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...